It is possible to make an application for a Queensland wedding certificate—or replacement wedding certification or commemorative wedding certification you are applying for were married (and the marriage registered) in the state package—if you or the person.
Your registered celebrant or authorized minister of faith must record your marriage with us. We do not immediately deliver a certification whenever a married relationship is registered. You will need to purchase one.
You can find 3 forms of wedding certificate—standard, ceremonial and commemorative. Just a standard marriage certification may be used for formal purposes and evidence of modification of title through wedding. It is possible to make use of your standard wedding certificate whenever signing up to federal federal federal government agencies and banking institutions.
The ceremonial wedding certificate directed at you by the subscribed celebrant or subscribed minister of religion just isn’t official. You simply cannot utilize it to show your relationship.
Commemorative wedding certification packages come with a standard wedding certification.
If perhaps you were hitched outside Queensland, contact the interstate or offshore registering authority getting your certificate.
How exactly to use
It will require you not as much as ten full minutes to fill this application form in.
- Answer the concerns.
- Select the method that you wish to spend the charge.
- Review your details.
- See the e-mail we give you to discover simple tips to finalise the application.
- Get evidence of ID papers certified by way of a Justice for the Peace or any other authorised individual.
- Submit your evidence of ID by www.chaturbate.adult post or in individual.
- Fill out the wedding application form that is certificate
Post your finished application form, or printed order receipt (in the event that you paid online), along with your documents that are certified:
Registry of Births, fatalities and MarriagesPO Box 15188 CITY EAST QLD 4002
We will commence to process the job whenever we get your articles.
Processing timeframes for precisely done applications that have actually all the needed evidence of ID and supporting papers (if required) are:
- 5 company times for non-urgent certificate applications (average processing time—no fee that is additional
- 2 company times for urgent certification applications ($29.35)
Please allow additional time for Australia Post to provide your wedding certification to your target.
See any one of the following locations:
- The Brisbane registry customer service centre at amount 32, 180 Ann Street, Brisbane
- Certainly one of our agents at a Queensland Magistrates Court or Queensland Government Agent Program (QGAP) workplace (except the Brisbane Magistrates Court)
- JPs within the Community in the event that you pay online
Bring your finished application kind, or printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), your proof that is original of along with other supporting documents (if required).
You immediately, unless registered before 1963 if you submit your correctly filled out application at the Brisbane registry customer service centre and the marriage has already been registered, the certificate will be given to.
In the event that marriage had been registered before 1963, the certification will likely be prepared after 2.30pm the next working day. Urgent certificates ($29.35) may be prepared in 3 hours ( or even the next working day after 1.30pm) if you apply.
Processing timeframes for properly done applications which can be submitted at a Queensland Magistrates Court or QGAP office while using the proof that is required of and supporting papers (if needed) are:
- 5 business times for non-urgent certificate applications (average processing time—no additional charge)
- 2 business times for urgent certification applications ($29.35)
Please enable time that is extra Australia Post to provide your wedding certification to your target.
JPs within the Community—online orders just
Bring your printed purchase receipt (in the event that you paid online), your initial evidence of ID along with other supporting documents (if required).
Processing times remain exactly the same, and begin from the time you have got verified your ID.
Spend the cost
The cost that is total determined whenever you fill out the applying form on line. You are able to spend:
- By bank card (Visa or MasterCard)
- During the customer care centre
- By EFTPOS or charge card
- With money
- By having a company account cheque
- Having a bank cheque
- By having a cash purchase
- Through the mail
- By charge card
- With a continuing company account cheque
- Having a bank cheque
- By having a cash purchase.
Make cheques and cash purchases payable to ‘Registry of Births, fatalities and Marriages’.
We try not to accept personal cheques.
|Commemorative marriage certification package (1 standard marriage certification and standard postage included)||$64.50|
|Standard wedding certification (standard postage included)||$49.50|
Standard postage is roofed into the cost when a certificate is ordered by you to be delivered by mail.
You can easily request to have your certification posted by express or registered post for a cost.
|International registered post||$16.10|
- Fill out the wedding certificate application
E-mail bdm-mail@justice. Qld.gov.au, we respond to online enquiries within 2 company times.
Local call* 13 QGOV (13 74 68) Overseas +61 7 3328 4811 (+10 hours UTC)
(Phone lines available Monday–Friday, 8.30am–4.30pm)
*Costs could be greater from cell phones and interstate.
Have the PDF application form
You can use the PDF application form and apply by post or in person if you are unable to complete the application form online.
Do so online
Correct a certification
See how to alter wrong or information that is missing enough time associated with occasion.